Winona Steamboat Days Festival is seeking candidates for the Captain and First Mate Contest to be held in conjunction with the Winona Park Rec Kiddie Parade on Friday – June 14, 2019
Qualifications for contestants are as follows:
1. Each child must be between the ages of 4 and 7 on or before June 1, 2019.
2. Each entry must be for two children.
3. Each child must be a resident of the city of Winona, MN. Surrounding areas are ineligible.
4. Previous Captain and Mate winners are not eligible.
5. Children must be available for Steamboat Days Kiddie Parade onFriday, June 14 in the morning and the Grand Parade on Sunday, June 16, 2019
Go to winonasteamboatdays.com for a registration form or send the following information including the children’s name, age, address and parents contact information including phone and email address to:
Attn: Captain and First Mate Contest,
Steamboat Days, PO Box 745
Winona, MN 55987
All entries must be e-mail or postmarked no later than Tuesday, May 28th, 2019.
There will be five finalist couples drawn from the entries received.
The five finalist couples will be notified by Friday, June 7, 2019.