Winona Steamboat Days Captain and Mate Contest Sponsored by Bay State Milling CO.
Winona Steamboat Days Festival is seeking candidates for the Captain and Mate Contest to be held in conjunction with the Winona Park Rec Kiddie Parade on Friday – June 19, 2015.
Qualifications for contestants are as follows:
- Each child must be between the ages of 4 and 7 on or before June 1, 2015.
- Each entry must be a couple consisting of a boy and a girl.
- Each child must be a resident of the city of Winona, MN. Surrounding areas are ineligible.
- Top five finalists from previous Captain and Mates are not eligible.
- Children must be available for Steamboat Days Kiddie Parade on Friday, June 19th in the morning and the Grand Parade on Sunday, June 21, 2015.
Fill out the form below or send the following information including the children’s name, age, and parents contact information including phone and email address to: [email protected] or Attn: Captain and Mate Contest, Steamboat Days, PO Box 745 Winona, MN 55987
All entries must be e-mail or postmarked no later than May 22, 2015.
There will be five finalist couples drawn from the entries received. The five finalist couples will be notified by Friday, june 12, 2015.
Questions? Contact: Pam Simon 507.450.4321
Past Captain & Mate Contest Winners