Winona Steamboat Days Captain and Mate Contest Sponsored by Bay State Milling CO.
Winona Steamboat Days Festival is seeking candidates for the Captain and Mate Contest to be held in conjunction with the Winona Park Rec Kiddie Parade on Friday – June 17th, 2016.
Qualifications for contestants are as follows:
1. Each child must be between the ages of 4 and 7 on or before June 1, 2016
2. Each entry must be a couple consisting of a boy and a girl.
3. Each child must be a resident of the city of Winona, MN. Surrounding areas are ineligible.
4. Top five finalists from previous Captain and Mates are not eligible.
5. Children must be available for Steamboat Days Kiddie Parade on Friday, June 17th in the morning and the Grand Parade on Sunday, June 19th, 2016
Go to winonasteamboatdays.com for a registration form or send the following information including the children’s name, age, and parents contact information including phone and email address to:
Attn: Captain and Mate Contest,
Steamboat Days, PO Box 745
Winona, MN 55987
All entries must be e-mail or postmarked no later than June 3, 2016.
There will be five finalist couples drawn from the entries received.
The five finalist couples will be notified by Friday, June 10, 2016.
Questions? Contact: Pam Simon 507.450.4321
Past Captain & Mate Contest Winners